Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here I Go.....

I've been wanting to do this for a long time now. This is long overdue. As I think about everything I want to write I start to get emotional, there is so much to share, so many thoughts. I've been so blessed by God.

Unfortunately my fingers cannot type nearly as fast as the words come to mind and if I started writing without any order it would be confusing. As I do everything in my life, I want to organize my thoughts and organize what I write.

Aaaahhh this is so exciting. Anyway, the idea behind this blog is to document the adventures in my life, more specifically, to document my very own bucket list. I am sure many of you have seen the movie and know the concept. I finally saw the movie about 2-3 months ago and I loved it. Since then I have been thinking about my very own bucket list and I figured it would be the perfect way to start blogging.

Me being me, before I start adding things to my list I want to think about everything that I have done already. Things that were never on a list, yet I still did. Horse back riding, skydiving, getting a tattoo, etc.... As I said before I have been very blessed by God. I am 25 and I have already traveled to beautiful places, I've seen one of the new seven wonders of the world, and I have had some crazy experiences.

And this is only the beginning, so here I go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment